Monday, March 1, 2010

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Ipad Walkthrough

nolendolo or wanting ...

Cain and Abel met after the death of Abel. They walked into the desert and recognized from afar because they were both very high. The brothers sat on the ground, lit a fire and ate. Silent, as people do not accept the day when tired. Stuck in the sky a few stars, who had not yet received its name. In light of the flames, he noticed on the forehead of Cain Abel, the sign of the stone and dropping the bread that was asked to put in his mouth that he had forgiven his crime. Abel replied, "You killed me, I killed you?" I do not remember: we are here together as before. " "Now I know that I have really forgiven," said Cain, "Why forgive and forget. I also will try to forget." Abel said slowly: "It is. As long remorse takes the blame."


0 comments:

Post a Comment