Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mandingo With Black Wemen

and a thought to the holiday next year






















She is beautiful, I know
time has passed and I
's in my blood and I still ...

and I would return there with her, but I know that I will not go

these feelings are contraband

better sit here watching the sky in front of me ...


Mexico and clouds, the sad face of America

and the wind plays his harmonica
that I want to cry ...


around her around her a guitar

resonate for so long ... even
is my love for her
that accompany his steps
good and pain ... these are the sentiments of smuggling

better sit here watching the sky in front
to me ...

Mexico and clouds ...

Who knows how does
that people who go that far
to say yes, but ...
while knows that it is already
provisional
the love is there, yes, but maybe not ... these are situations
smuggling

why not keep sitting here watching the sky in front of me ...

Mexico and clouds ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment