Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pubic Area Skin Lighter?

pregame speech No. 1


PS was not there on Monday to back problems so I will not allow neither outcome nor to judge behavior.
One thing I will say though: I am what I am like Mr., baldness, dandruff, advancing all the tripe and unstoppable, and any subsequent technical choice can tell you that I do not know how I could pull it out of the hat. Obviously I have too, like the fish, a twin hiding inside. I remember a doctor left-back, rather curious experiment, and an attempt to 4 -1 - 4-1 attempt even more bizarre when people banging against each other. Boh! I miss my dogs they would say. But also remember that I enjoyed so much and I know that when we give all before playing the hand, well maybe there are better places to stay, but I chose them to be there and I am a bit 'happy. A little 'happier. Even after a 9a0, is always an honor to be part of a group of crazed despite losing often does not send me to fuck off and indomitable goes to play another game, where you will probably lose. Again.
Here: tomorrow we can still lose, once again Monday, Thursday and close the season. Again. Losing again. Or
.
Well if we have an inside or gentlemen, tomorrow is our day.
Daje Renoize

0 comments:

Post a Comment